Oakley O Frame Carbon Fiber Print MX Goggles
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Oakley O Frame MX Goggles have been worn by the winningest rider in history in every title chase. With a scratch resistant Lexan lens that gives you a wide open view of the track, triple layer face foam that wicks away your sweat, and a competition ready design you won't be compromising on performance. A non-slip silicone treated strap and a mounting interface for Oakley laminated tear-offs add to their performance. These goggles are compatible with the Oakley Attack Mask nose guard.
- Flexibility even in extreme cold via urethane frame construction
- Scratch resistance and optical clarity of Lexan lens material
- Comes with one lens with tear-off posts
- Clear all-purpose lens allows the maximum amount of light through for the most accurate representation of your environment - Light Transmission: 90%
- Black Iridium medium to bright light lens features a glare-reducing Iridium coating over a high contrast lens for maximized performance in bright conditions - Light Transmission: 25%
- Minimized reflective glare via interior surface texturing
- Convenience of two-pin attachment system for tear-offs
- Comfort and fit of triple layer face foam
- Comfortable and secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap
- Secure and stable fit via silicon lining on inside of strap
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 for high velocity impact
- Meets EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Carbon Fiber/Clear||Item #701-669||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !
Pros: Great Value
Pros: Great Value