Oakley Mayhem Pro Mosh Pit MX Goggles
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Pros have called Mayhem one of the best fitting goggles Oakley has ever made, and now that fit and comfort comes with the added protection of a molded high impact resistant lens.
- Ultra plush faceplate foam utilizes triple layer construction to wick sweat off your face. Fleece layer draws liquid away from the skin into the dual density foam where capillary action moves moisture to the perimeter for quick evaporation
- Lenses are injection molded under extreme pressure with high impact Plutonite to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry and clarity. Plutonite is the most optically pure lens material ever utilized for MX goggles
- Formulated polymers in Oakley's thermoplastic urethane goggle chassis are formulated for high durability and controlled flexibility for improved safety during impact, as well as maintaining resistance to UV radiation, humidity, thermal shock and chemical exposure
- Utilizes Oakley's F3 anti-fog coating to absorb moisture and eliminate haze. Frame vents engineered to provide optimized airflow keep your eyes cool and comfortable
- Lens tints enhance visibility in any light condition; engineered Oakley tints offer best combination of light filtering, color balance and visual contrast
- Precision lens curvature is matched with sleek frame architecture, expanding your field of vision for maximum peripheral vision
- Features rigid O Matter outrigger strap attachments that provide further enhancement in comfort and security
- Oakley performance goggles meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938 Standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Red Black Yellow/Clear||Item #700-OO7051-33||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|