Oakley L Frame OTG Sand Goggles are engineered with closed-cell face foam to keep fine particles from infiltrating the frame and assaulting your vision. With their ability to fit over your prescription glasses, you can leave your contacts in their case. These goggles include proven design features like flexible urethane construction, a non-slip silicone treated strap, triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking, and the clarity of an optically pure Lexan lens.
- Flexible urethane chassis construction
- Scratch and impact resistant Lexan lens
- Comes with two lenses complete with F2 anti-fog technology
- Clear all-purpose lens allows the maximum amount of light through for the most accurate representation of your environment - Light Transmission: 90%
- Dark Grey medium to bright light lens reduces light levels with a neutral transmission for truer color perception - Light Transmission: 24%
- Closed-cell vent foam keeps out dust and sand particles
- Non-slip silicone treated strap
- Triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking
- Fully compatible with an ATFM half mask
- Compatible with the Oakley standard tear-off system (not included)
Have a Question?
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|Jet Black/Dark Grey||701-631||01-631||Unavailable.||-|