Oakley L Frame Intimidator OTG MX Sand Goggles
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality?.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Oakley L Frame OTG Sand Goggles are engineered with closed cell face foam to keep fine particles from infiltrating the frame and assaulting your vision. With their ability to fit over your prescription glasses, you can leave your contacts in their case. These goggles include proven design features like flexible urethane construction, a non-slip silicone treated strap, triple layer face foam with moisture wicking, and the clarity of an optically pure Lexan lens.
- Flexible urethane chassis construction
- Scratch and impact resistant Lexan lens
- Comes with two lenses complete with F2 anti-fog technology
- Closed cell vent foam keeps out dust and sand particles
- Non-slip silicone treated strap
- Triple layer face foam with moisture wicking
- Fully compatible with an ATFM half mask
- Compatible with the Oakley standard tearoff system (not included)
- High Definition Optics (HDO) allows Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance
- Metallic Red/Grey
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Metallic Red/Grey||Item #700-OO7008-03||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|