Oakley Gascan Sunglasses
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
To create the classic Oakley Gascan sunglass, you must start with two lenses that are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. The look is so unique, Oakley customized their corporate logo just for these sunglasses. Lightweight O Matter frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ Optics, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and Oakley's Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
- Sunglasses made with a lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- XYZ Optics for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Metal icon accents
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Polished Black/Grey||Item #703-471||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte Black/Grey||Item #703-473||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!