Oakley Gas Can Polarized Sunglasses
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Sunglasses made from lightweight, stress resistant O Matter frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light
- Optional Iridium coatings and lens tints to reduce glare and heighten contrast (sold separately)
- XYZ Optics for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Metal icon accents
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Matte Black/Black Iridium||Item #712-856||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Polished Black/Grey||Item #712-891||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Matte Black/Ice Iridium||Item #726-244||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!