Oakley Airbrake Speed MX Goggle
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
With high impact resistance that makes you invincible, this landmark of technology is the first ever MX design with a lens of pure Plutonite. It's the standard of protection and it lets you take the adapt and conquer approach with Oakley Switchlock Technology, the secret to fast and easy lens changing. The view is wide open, the comfort is beyond reason and the performance leaves other goggles scrambling for second place.
- Composed of ultra strong, yet lightweight, O Matter combined with flexible urethane. The rigid outer frame holds the lens securely without the bending that can cause visual distortion, and a soft and pliable inner faceplate conforms to your face like it was made just for you
- Ultra plush faceplate foam utilizes triple layer construction to wick sweat off your face. Fleece layer draws liquid away from the skin into the dual density foam where capillary action moves moisture to the perimeter for quick evaporation
- Lenses are injection molded under extreme pressure with high impact Plutonite to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry and clarity. Plutonite is the most optically pure lens material ever utilized for MX goggles
- Utilizes Oakley's F3 anti-fog coating to absorb moisture and eliminate haze. Frame vents engineered to provide optimized airflow keep your eyes cool and comfortable
- Formulated polymers in Oakley's thermoplastic urethane goggle chassis are formulated for high durability and controlled flexibility for improved safety during impact, as well as maintaining resistance to UV radiation, humidity, thermal shock and chemical exposure
- Precision lens curvature is matched with sleek frame architecture, expanding your field of vision for maximum peripheral vision
- Equipped with a fully adaptable and serviceable chassis, allowing you to easily swap outriggers between tear off and roll off configurations, replace worn out foam faceplates or switch the strap to match your style
- Airbrake allows riders to switch up their vision with the convenience of Oakley Switchlock Technology. Oakley's unique design makes the process of lens changing fast and hassle free so you can quickly swap lens tints to optimize visibility and comfort according to light conditions
- Features rigid O Matter outrigger strap attachments that provide further enhancement in comfort and security
- Oakley performance goggles meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938 Standards
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Jet Black/Clear||Item #757-979||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Matte White/Clear||Item #757-980||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!