Oakley Airbrake Prizm Pinned Race MX Goggles
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
With high impact resistance that makes you invincible, the Airbrake Prizm MX goggle is the first ever MX design with a lens of pure Plutonite and Prizm technology. It's the standard of protection and it lets you take the adapt and conquer approach with Oakley Switchlock Technology, the secret to fast and easy lens changing. The view is wide open, the comfort is beyond reason and the performance leaves other goggles scrambling for second place.
- Composed of ultra strong, yet lightweight, O Matter combined with flexible Urethane. The rigid outer frame holds the lens securely without the bending that can cause visual distortion and a soft and pliable inner faceplate conforms to your face like it was made just for you
- Ultra plush faceplate foam utilizes triple layer construction to wick sweat off your face. Fleece layer draws liquid away from the skin into the dual density foam where capillary action moves moisture to the perimeter for quick evaporation
- Lenses are injection molded under extreme pressure with high impact Plutonite to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry and clarity. Plutonite is the most optically pure lens material ever utilized for MX goggles
- Utilizes Oakley's F3 anti-fog coating to absorb moisture and eliminate haze. Frame vents engineered to provide optimized airflow keep your eyes cool and comfortable
- Prizm lens technology helps you see changes in dirt conditions so you can master all those split second decisions
- Prizm lens technology helps you spot subtle transitions in dirt conditions by separating shades of brown, enhances visual acuity and detail for making split second decisions with greater confidence and performs in a wide range of light conditions, including riding in and out of tree cover
- Formulated polymers in Oakley's thermoplastic Urethane goggle chassis are formulated for high durability and controlled flexibility for improved safety during impact, as well as maintaining resistance to UV radiation, humidity, thermal shock and chemical exposure
- Precision lens curvature is matched with sleek frame architecture, expanding your field of vision for maximum peripheral vision
- Equipped with a fully adaptable and serviceable chassis, allowing you to easily swap outriggers between tear off and roll off configurations, replace worn out foam faceplates or switch the strap to match your style
- Airbrake allows riders to switch up their vision with the convenience of Oakley Switchlock Technology. Oakley's unique design makes the process of lens changing fast and hassle free so you can quickly swap lens tints to optimize visibility and comfort according to light conditions
- Features rigid O Matter outrigger strap attachments that provide further enhancement in comfort and security
- Oakley performance goggles meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938 standards
- Includes laminated tear offs
- Blue Green/Prizm MX Jade Iridium
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Blue Green/Prizm MX Jade Irdm||Item #700-OO7046-64||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|