With high impact resistance that makes you invincible, the Airbrake Prizm MX goggle is the first ever MX design with a lens of pure Plutonite and Prizm technology. It's the standard of protection and it lets you take the adapt and conquer approach with Oakley Switchlock Technology, the secret to fast and easy lens changing. The view is wide open, the comfort is beyond reason and the performance leaves other goggles scrambling for second place.
- Composed of ultra strong, yet lightweight, O Matter combined with flexible Urethane
- Rigid outer frame holds the lens securely without the bending that can cause visual distortion
- Soft and pliable inner faceplate conforms to your face like it was made just for you
- Ultra plush faceplate foam utilizes triple layer construction to wick sweat off your face
- Fleece layer draws liquid away from the skin into the dual density foam where capillary action moves moisture to the perimeter
- Lenses are injection molded under extreme pressure with high impact Plutonite to create a precise contour
- Optically correct geometry and clarity. Plutonite is the most optically pure lens material ever utilized for MX goggles
- Utilizes Oakley's F3 anti-fog coating to absorb moisture and eliminate haze
- Frame vents engineered to provide optimized airflow keep your eyes cool and comfortable
- Prizm lens technology helps you see changes in dirt conditions so you can master all those split second decisions
- Prizm lens technology helps you spot subtle transitions in dirt conditions by separating shades of brown
- Visual acuity and detail for making split second decisions with greater confidence
- Performs in a wide range of light conditions including riding in and out of tree cover
- Formulated polymers in Oakley's thermoplastic Urethane goggle chassis formulated for high durability and controlled flexibility
- Maintains resistance to UV radiation, humidity, thermal shock and chemical exposure
- Precision lens curvature is matched with sleek frame architecture, expanding your field of vision for maximum peripheral vision
- Equipped with a fully adaptable and serviceable chassis, allowing you to easily swap outriggers
- Replace worn out foam faceplates or switch the strap to match your style
- Airbrake allows riders to switch up their vision with the convenience of Oakley Switchlock Technology
- Oakley's unique design makes the process of lens changing fast and hassle free so you can quickly swap lens tints to optimize
- Visibility and comfort according to light condistions
- Features rigid O Matter outrigger strap attachments that provide further enhancement in comfort and security
- Oakley performance goggles meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938 standards
Impressive impact resistance makes this motocross goggle a must have. The Oakley Airbrake MX Goggles is the first ever MX design with a lens of pure Plutonite. Ultra-strong yet lightweight urethane holds the lens securely so you can zoom at high speed without a care. A plush faceplate keeps you more comfortable than most motorcycle eyewear. It is the new standard of protection, and it lets you take the adapt-and-conquer approach with Oakley's Switchlock Technology, the secret to fast and easy lens changing. The view is wide open, the comfort is beyond reason, and the performance leaves other goggles scrambling for second place.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like
|2 In Stock. Ready to ship.
|2 In Stock.
|Red/Prizm Low Light