O'Neal Racing Mayhem Lite Split Pants
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Motocross pants constructed from durable denier fabrics with triple stitching in critical areas
- Vented mesh liner for added breathability
- Leather heat shield provides added protection in harsh conditions
- Streamlined and lightweight design for the serious racer
- Reinforced and adjustable elastic waist system with hook & loop closure for a precise fit
- More durable, wear resistant panels on seat, inside of legs and knees
- Lighter weight, more breathable panels, positioned away from bike contact points
- Stretch panels in key points on front, back and knees for great freedom of movement
- No rubber thigh patches for reduced weight and increased mobility
- Ergonomically correct, pre-curved and padded knee area
- Double snaps at waist closure, reinforced with hook & loop to stay secure and keep the zipper in its place
- Tapered lower leg to prevent bunching in boot
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Orange/White 28||Item #023-0130-448||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Orange/White 30||Item #023-0130-450||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Orange/White 32||Item #023-0130-452||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Orange/White 36||Item #023-0130-456||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Orange/White 40||Item #023-0130-460||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
O'Neal Men's Pants
|Inseam (in)||26 1/2||26 1/2||27||27 1/2||28||29||29||30||30||30 1/2||30 1/2||31||31|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
InseamThe inseam is the measurement from your crotch to your ankle. Measure with a soft tape on the inside of your leg. Be sure to stand straight and relax while taking this measurement.
WaistWith the tape level, measure the circumference at the waist's natural bend or where your prefer to wear your pants.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !