O'Neal Racing Hardwear Vented Pants
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Motocross pants made from heavy duty denier fabrics - reduced weight makes this O'Neal's lightest pants ever
- Strategically placed vented panels for maximum airflow
- Triple stitched in critical areas for durability
- Stretch spandex for added flex
- Lightweight rubber patches with integrated air intake for cooling
- Lightweight protective rubber patches
- Extra long leather heat shield
- Wide accordion knees sized for knee braces
- Seat padding for comfort
- 360 degree adjustable belt keeps pants in place
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Red/Blue W28||Item #023-0118-528||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
O'Neal Men's Pants
|Inseam (in)||26 1/2||26 1/2||27||27 1/2||28||29||29||30||30||30 1/2||30 1/2||31||31|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
InseamThe inseam is the measurement from your crotch to your ankle. Measure with a soft tape on the inside of your leg. Be sure to stand straight and relax while taking this measurement.
WaistWith the tape level, measure the circumference at the waist's natural bend or where your prefer to wear your pants.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!