O'Neal Racing Element Attack Youth Pants
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Motocross pants constructed from heavy duty, but lightweight denier fabrics which provide the perfect combination of comfort and protection while riding
- Lighter weight, more breathable panels, positioned away from bike contact points
- Durable wear resistant panels on seat, inside of legs, and knees
- Stretch panels in key points on the front, back and knees of pants for great freedom of movement
- Fully lined for added comfort
- Protective rubber patches for extra protection when crashing
- Removable, internal EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) foam hip protectors
- Elastic waist with adjustable ratchet closure system for a secure and snug fit
- Tapered legs with elastic cuffs for a snug fit
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/White/Hi-Viz 5/6||Item #023-0108-822||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/White/Hi-Viz 8/10||Item #023-0108-824||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/White/Hi-Viz 12/14||Item #023-0108-826||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/White/Hi-Viz 28||Item #023-0108-827||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
O'Neal Youth Pants
|Inseam (in)||18||19||20||20||21 1/2||24|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
InseamThe inseam is the measurement from your crotch to your ankle. Measure with a soft tape on the inside of your leg. Be sure to stand straight and relax while taking this measurement.
WaistWith the tape level, measure the circumference at the waist's natural bend or where your prefer to wear your pants.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!