Nuetech TUbliss Tube Replacement Kit
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Tube replacement kit for tube-type motorcycle tires
- High pressure rim lock and seal secures the entire tire bead to the rim
- Full circumference pneumatic rim lock completely eliminates the use of a conventional tube
- Allows you to run a low tire pressure (as low as 10 psi) which dramatically improves traction
- Pinched tubes and flats are over; even if you get a tire puncture, the bead stays seated to the rim
- 100 psi inner bladder clamps the entire bead and side wall of the tire to the rim
- Provides full bead lock performance around the full circumference of the rim
- Protects the rim from dings and dents by holding the tire firmly and making the sidewalls stay upright and absorb the full impact
- Seal is formed against the inside of the tire itself, not the rim
- Holds the tire firmly and makes the sidewalls stay upright and absorb the full impact, unlike bending and deflection you get with conventional tubes
- Will even work with the most dented, dinged, or tweaked rim
- Secures the bead so securely that it allows a low tire pressure for improved straight line traction without the risk of a pinch flat or tire bead slippage
- Virtually flat proof when used with a tire sealant
- Sealants works directly on the tire where it matters
- Riders have reported riding longer and harder, completely unaware that they had a tire puncture
- Provides a weight savings of up to 3 pounds per wheel, which instantly translates into less rotating weight and increases acceleration
- Less unsprung weight allows significant suspension performance gains
- Eliminating a pound of rotating unsprung weight is equivalent to dropping 5 pounds of static weight
- Without the weight and friction of a conventional tube installed, tire temperatures are greatly reduced
- This also eliminates tire pressure increases during the course of a moto
- 18" fits 18" x (1.85" - 2.15") rims
- 19" fits 19" x (1.85" - 2.15") rims
- 21" fits 21" x 1.6" rims
Note: For offroad use only.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 18"||Item #077-18TU||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 19"||Item #077-19TU||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 21"||Item #077-21TU||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !