Nolan N104 Outlaw Modular Helmet
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Nolan N104 modular motorcycle helmet is the synthesis of all the innovation that Nolan was able to introduce in the field of modular helmets, starting with the first and original N100 in 1998.
- Lightweight and aerodynamic injected polycarbonate GE Lexan shell features a built-in spoiler for improved stability
- Ultra large, optically correct visor covers the incredibly wide and tall eye-port
- Easy shield changes thanks to the simple push-button release mechanism
- Faceshield offers UV400 protection and accepts the Pinlock insert (included)
- Internal scratch-resistant and fog-resistant VPS (Vision Protection System) sunshield is lowered by a slider and retracted instantly by a button on the lower trim of the helmet
- Pinlock anti-fog insert with silicone-seal mounts in a recess inside the clear shield to keep the rider fog-free
- Pivoting chinbar with stainless steel latching mechanism and patented elliptical trajectory brings the chinbar closer to the helmet to reduce the resistance to the wind when riding with the helmet open
- Dual action Centromatic release system (pull the tab on the underside of the chinbar, then squeeze together with the front tab) for increased safety
- Airbooster system channels the air from the front air intakes through tubes to the exhaust vents in the back, dispersing it efficiently along the crown of the helmet
- Forehead vents can be opened independently from the top vents to customize the air flow in the helmet
- Chinbar vents are operated by a centrally located slider
- Fully removable and washable four-piece Clima-Comfort padding is wicking, breathable and treated with natural silver salt to be antibacterial and antifungal
- Designed to accommodate eyeglasses
- Separate neck roll can be removed during the summer
- Reflective panels on the neck roll and the chin curtain improve visibility at night for safety
- Smaller/lighter Microlock (adjustable quick release) retention system
- Velour chin-strap padding
- Factory ready for B4 N-Com RCS (Rear Cartridge System) Bluetooth communication system
- Two shell sizes (XXS to L in small shell; XL to 3XL in large shell) keep the weight and volume of the helmet proportionate to the size of the rider
- Replacement faceshields are sized to fit the two shell sizes, instead of one size fits all
- Provides ample cubic volume in chin/nose area
- XXS-L shell size weighs 3 lbs 13.79 oz
- XL-3XL shell size weighs 4 lbs 3.8 oz
- Manufacturer's 5 year limited warranty
- DOT approved
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black XXL||Item #339-5585||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!