NGK's Laser Iridium spark plugs provide superior ignitability and long service life. The ultimate in the evolution of spark plug technology and performance from the industry leader. The iridium electrode is 25% smaller than a platinum electrode, and it’s just 1/4 the size of a conventional nickel electrode. The ultra-small diameter center electrode reduces voltage requirement and extends ignition system life. Metal shell plating has enhanced anti-corrosion qualities.
- Fine wire iridium tipped center electrode and fine wire platinum tipped ground electrode construction
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator, provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Iridium spark plug ensures slow wear rate providing stable idle
- Superior anti-fouling, improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Triple seals prevent leakage
- Provide superior ignitability and long service life
Click on the Year for your Make/Model below to select it.
Honda FOURTRAX FOREMAN RUBICON
Honda FOURTRAX FOREMAN RUBICON GPSCAPE
Honda FOURTRAX FOREMAN RUBICON GPSCAPE WITH POWER STEERING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov