If you love the adventure of riding in extreme environments - the forest, the bush, and in cold weather - then the National Cycle ATV Windshield's generous 32-inch width is for you. This quad windshield is made from tough Lexan polycarbonate with a protective rubber edge trim for maximum durability in all types of terrain, conditions, and climates. It features sturdy, steel mounting brackets that are black epoxy powdercoated to take whatever abuse you can dish out. Whether you ride for work or recreation, you can't beat the strength and quality of National Cycle ATV windshields.
- Universal ATV windshield made from virtually indestructible 2.0mm thick Lexan polycarbonate
- Polycarbonate material has 10x greater impact resistance than High Impact Acrylic, and 20x greater impact resistance than typical acrylic
- Protective rubber trim for maximum durability in all types of terrain, conditions, and climates
- Beaded rubber edge applied to the outside perimeter to protect the finish when riding in rough terrain
- Black epoxy powdercoated steel mounting brackets withstand years of extreme use
- Generous height and width with incorporated integral hand guards
- Dimensionally formed, precision drilled, and computer routed for a smooth radiused edge and a perfect fit
- Fits 4-wheelers with low headlights
- Sturdy, solid 7/8" handlebar mounting hardware included
- Best quality in the industry
- Made in the USA
- 20" (50.8cm) H x 32" (81.3cm) W
Note: Mounting windshield to 1" handlebars requires National Cycle Separate Bag#457 Double 1" U-Clamps.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov