MRT Rocky Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Special durometer rubber wears well and provides excellent traction
- 8 Ply, 1170-1420 lbs. Load Rating
- Super light compared to other 8 and 10 ply nylon tires and up to 400 percent more puncture resistant
- Triple Aramid fiber/Nylon belt sidewall
- Aramid fiber sidewalls help prevent punctures even with high horsepower of modern machines that would normally destroy other tires
- Aramid fiber side wall enables you to regulate your tire pressure for max traction without the fear of blowing the tire sidewall
- Over 3/4" of sticky tread
- DD (Dual Duro) tread with two different tread compounds for maximum traction
- Optimized with extreme self cleaning deep sidewalls for cornering in soft terrain
- The most technologically advanced tire on the market
- Everything about this tire was designed for maximum traction, sidewall durability and versatility
- Race engineered for maximum corner stability
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire size: 33x10.5R-16.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 33 x 10.5R - 16||Item #:MRT-331056||Availability:Out of Stock||Store Pickup:Out of Stock|