Motoz Tractionator X Circuit I-H/T Intermediate-Hard Terrain Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Motoz Tractionator X Circuit motorcycle tire combines motocross grip with long distance durability. This dirt bike tire handles multiple applications, from motocross to desert racing, hare scrambles to multi day enduro. If the track is mainly long straights and tight corners, the X Circuit is the tire of choice.
- Made from 100% natural rubber compound, nothing else provides the same elasticity, reflex and deflection for the best traction
- Heavy duty case construction with a dense weave ply cord so greater strength and higher ply rating is achieved with less ply layers
- Constructed with thicker side walls for maximum strength
- Sidewalls and rim area are specially designed to protect the rim, but also to minimize pinch flats
- Vertical reinforcement section between the sidewall layers for greater sidewall strength
- Carcass is protected by a thick layer of rubber under the tread and around the sidewalls to help minimize punctures
- Rubber cushion zone allows a small amount of flex under the tread blocks to aid reflex traction and reduce chunk off, increasing tire life and acting as a heat sink to help cool the tire in extreme conditions
- Terrapactor tread block design and placement helps compact, compress or wedge the terrain creating extra traction, drive and lift
- This unique concept coupled with the use of superior rubber quality works to lessen the impact on the terrain and provide extra traction
- Asymmetric tread design has more driving surfaces to hook up and go, while allowing the tread to have more cornering surfaces for fast tracks and flat corners
- Crown Radius Section specifically matched to the application, not just a heavier motocross tire
- Specifically designed for quick fitting and reduced service times
- Handles softer/intermediate circuits very well with amazing hook up characteristics and is ideal for dry hardpack
- Great for all round enduro, rally cross, hare scramble or motocross racing - especially in dusty over hard pack terrain
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not for highway use
- Designed for use in the following conditions:
- 80% Dry - 20% Wet
- 50% Hard - 50% Soft
Note: Tire size 100/100-18 (Part # 904-100-100-18) does not have the rim protector to reduce the weight for small bore thumpers.
Note: Tire size 130/90-18 (Part # 911-130-090-18) is DOT approved for highway use.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 100/100-18, 130/90-18, 70/100-19, 100/90-19, and 110/90-19
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 110/90-19||Item #904-110-090-19||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!