Motoz Tractionator Enduro S/T Soft Terrain Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality?.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
and the rear you will want is the 120/90-18
- Kyle & the Chap Moto Team
The Motoz Tractionator Enduro S/T dirt bike tire is the best of both worlds. Aggressive motocross grip with robust enduro construction. The rear tire is reversible for Soft/Wet or Soft/Dry giving a more tailored traction profile for mud or sand/loam. Weight has been reduced to the max without lowering puncture strength. It is the closest thing to outright MX competition traction with enduro worthy carcass and sidewalls.
- Made from a hybrid natural rubber/synthetic compound
- Designed for 50% dry and 50% wet, 30% hard and 70% soft terrain conditions
- Heavy duty case construction with a dense weave ply cord so greater strength and higher ply rating is achieved with less ply layers
- Constructed with thicker side walls for maximum strength
- Sidewalls and rim area are specially designed to protect the rim, but also to minimize pinch flats
- Vertical reinforcement section between the sidewall layers for greater sidewall strength
- Carcass is protected by a thick layer of rubber under the tread and around the sidewalls to help minimize punctures
- Rubber cushion zone allows a small amount of flex under the tread blocks to aid reflex traction and reduce chunk off, increasing tire life and acting as a heat sink to help cool the tire in extreme conditions
- Tread design gives rider a choice for slightly better grip in their local conditions, whether mostly wet (mud), or mostly dry (loam and sand)
- The difference in hook up, braking and deceleration into muddy corners can be as much as 10-15%, depending on conditions
- In varied or mixed conditions, best traction is achieved when a new tire is mounted in wet rotation, and changed to dry rotation half way through tire life
- Changing rotation isn't essential, but appeals to budget conscious riders who seek maximum wear life
- Terrapactor tread block design and placement helps compact, compress or wedge the terrain creating extra traction, drive and lift
- This unique concept coupled with the use of superior rubber quality works to lessen the impact on the terrain and provide extra traction
- Crown Radius Section specifically matched to the application
- Specifically designed for quick fitting and reduced service times
- Aggressive motocross style grip with heavy duty enduro construction
- Designed to handle serious mud to forest conditions
- Gives riders a consistent tire feel and behavior when switching between the Motoz Tractionator Enduro I/T and the S/T
- This motorcycle tire is tube type
- These dirt bike tires are R rated for speeds up to 106 mph
- DOT approved and ECER75 homologation
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/100-18, 120/90-18, 130/90-18, and 110/90-19
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 110/90-19||Item #910-110-090-19||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 110/100-18||Item #910-110-100-18||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 120/90-18||Item #910-120-090-18||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 130/90-18||Item #910-130-090-18||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!