Motoz Tractionator Enduro S/T Soft Terrain Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Motoz Tractionator Enduro S/T dirt bike tire has an aggressive motocross style grip with heavy duty enduro construction. Designed for riders who want the grip they like from MX tires, but want a tough tire for off road that wears longer and has better resistance to punctures and pinch flats. Lighter weight motorcycle tire, for better handling and feel, with reinforced the side blocks to help resist cracking and chunking.
- Made from a hybrid natural rubber/synthetic compound
- Designed for 50% dry and 50% wet, 30% hard and 70% soft terrain conditions
- Heavy duty case construction with a dense weave ply cord so greater strength and higher ply rating is achieved with less ply layers
- Constructed with thicker side walls for maximum strength
- Sidewalls and rim area are specially designed to protect the rim, but also to minimize pinch flats
- Vertical reinforcement section between the sidewall layers for greater sidewall strength
- Carcass is protected by a thick layer of rubber under the tread and around the sidewalls to help minimize punctures
- Rubber cushion zone allows a small amount of flex under the tread blocks to aid reflex traction and reduce chunk off, increasing tire life and acting as a heat sink to help cool the tire in extreme conditions
- Terrapactor tread block design and placement helps compact, compress or wedge the terrain creating extra traction, drive and lift
- This unique concept coupled with the use of superior rubber quality works to lessen the impact on the terrain and provide extra traction
- Crown Radius Section specifically matched to the application
- Specifically designed for quick fitting and reduced service times
- Aggressive motocross style grip with heavy duty enduro construction
- Designed to handle serious mud to forest conditions
- Gives riders a consistent tire feel and behavior when switching between the Motoz Tractionator Enduro I/T and the S/T
- This motorcycle tire is tube type
- These dirt bike tires are R rated for speeds up to 106 mph
- DOT approved
Note: Tire size 80/100-21 is ECER75 homolagated.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 80/100-21 and 90/100-21
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 80/100-21||Item #910-080-100-21||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 90/100-21||Item #910-090-100-21||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !