Motoz Tractionator Enduro I/T Intermediate Terrain Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Brother of the Motoz Tractionator Enduro S/T - the I/T motorcycle tire has the same characteristics as the S/T but wears longer and handles harder conditions better. Designed for riders who want the grip they like from motocross tires, but want a tough tire for off road that wears longer and has better resistance to punctures and pinch flats. If the terrain is varied with a lot of tight single trails and likely to be wet, loose and varied through all extremes, the Tractionator Enduro I/T tire is a wise choice. Designed to handle a wide variety of conditions, it is sure footed on rocky steep declines and heavy braking situations.
- Made from a hybrid natural rubber/synthetic compound
- Designed for 50% dry and 50% wet, 50% hard and 50% soft terrain conditions
- Heavy duty case construction with a dense weave ply cord so greater strength and higher ply rating is achieved with less ply layers
- Constructed with thicker side walls for maximum strength
- Sidewalls and rim area are specially designed to protect the rim, but also to minimize pinch flats
- Vertical reinforcement section between the sidewall layers for greater sidewall strength
- Carcass is protected by a thick layer of rubber under the tread and around the sidewalls to help minimize punctures
- Rubber cushion zone allows a small amount of flex under the tread blocks to aid reflex traction and reduce chunk off, increasing tire life and acting as a heat sink to help cool the tire in extreme conditions
- Terrapactor tread block design and placement helps compact, compress or wedge the terrain creating extra traction, drive and lift
- This unique concept coupled with the use of superior rubber quality works to lessen the impact on the terrain and provide extra traction
- Crown Radius Section specifically matched to the application, not just a heavier motocross tire
- Specifically designed for quick fitting and reduced service times
- Aggressive motocross style grip with heavy duty enduro construction
- Gives riders a consistent tire feel and behavior when switching between the Motoz Tractionator Enduro S/T and the I/T
- Excels on steep hill climbs and tight twisting single trails where the motorcycle needs to change direction quickly
- Gives serious off road riders the traction they need off road with heavy duty construction, puncture resistance and peace of mind of riding on something that is street homologated
- Tested and used in the A4DE without a tire change (four days of elite enduro racing)
- This motorcycle tire is tube type
- These dirt bike tires are R rated for speeds up to 106 mph
- DOT approved and ECER75 homologation
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/100-18, 120/90-18, 130/90-18, and 110/90-19
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 110/90-19||Item #908-110-090-19||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 110/100-18||Item #908-110-100-18||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 120/90-18||Item #908-120-090-18||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 130/90-18||Item #908-130-090-18||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !