Motoz Terrapactor S/T Soft Terrain Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Motoz Terrapactor is a light weight motocross competition tire named after their trademark tread design. Designed for maximum drive and cornering at speed - winning the holeshot and holding the inside line often wins the race.
- Made from hybrid natural/synthetic compounds that retain a high natural rubber content
- Deisgned for 25% dry and 75% wet, 25% hard and 75% soft terrain conditions
- Unique tread pattern for best in class traction
- Terrapactor tread design works with the terrain by compacting and wedging it to help increase traction rather than just throwing it behind the motorcycle
- Casing has zones of flex and rigidity to mold to the track surface and increase traction
- Amazing hole shot hook up and solid cornering gives great rider feedback and serious confidence at speed
- Designed for soft, loose conditions - Great for muddy MX tracks and sandy loam
- Developed specifically for best in class weight to reduce unsprung weight
- Tested by MX1 and MX3 GP riders
- This motorcycle tire is tube type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Tire sizes 60/100-14 and 70/100-17 are L rated for speeds up to 75 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 60/100-14, 70/100-17, 70/100-19, and 80/100-21
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 60/100-14||Item #498-05-060-100-14||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: 70/100-17||Item #498-05-070-100-17||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 70/100-19||Item #498-05-070-100-19||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 80/100-21||Item #905-080-100-21||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|