Michelin Starcross 5 Sand Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
For the experienced motocross rider or occasional rider riding motocross for fun, Michelin StarCross 5 is the high performance motocross tire designed to allow you to face any terrain.
- Stronger, higher density casing materials reduce weight up to 15%
- Reduced unsprung mass reduces the rotational inertia for improved acceleration, braking and steering control
- Lateral rigidity is maintained by using two, more densely constructed polyester plies, providing increased sidewall strength, which reduces the likelihood of pinch flats
- Enhanced tread designs with more aggressive sculptures and variable height tread blocks that maintain traction straight up and at varying lean angles
- Designed to enhance braking performance and cornering traction while maintaining an optimized contact patch
- The casing absorbs square edges and braking bumps better and minimizes tire rebound, which helps reduce arm pump and rider fatigue
- Fine lines found at the base of the tread blocks are designed to release mud and debris as the casing flexes to maximum traction
- Mud phobic bars between the central blocks on the Michelin soft rear maximize the cleaning capability and improve lateral grip in softer terrain
- Bead profile makes tire easier to install
- This motorcross tire is tube type
- This dirt bike tire is M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 80/100-21
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 80/100-21||Item #190-67781||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!