Michelin Scorcher 32 Harley-Davidson Reinforced Bias Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Michelin Scorcher 32 Harley-Davidson tires are specifically designed to maximize the ride and handling of the Harley-Davidson Fat Bob cruiser. With impressive durability and dependable grip, these V-Twin tires provide agile handling and deliver a smooth ride.
- Michelin's proven rubber-compound technology provides impressive durability
- Reinforced bias-ply carcass gives extra durability and load rating
- Generously grooved tread patterns and advanced Michelin rubber chemistry give excellent traction on wet or dry roads
- Innovative "reverse" tread design delivers superb tread life and even wear patterns
- Dependable grip with agile handling and a smooth ride
- Developed in concert with Harley-Davidson to maximize the ride and handling of the Fat Bob motorcycle
- This cruiser motorcycle tire is tubeless/tube-type
- These V-Twin tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 130/90B-16
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 130/90B-16||Item #190-879436||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!