Michelin Power SuperSport EVO Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Take the pole position on the road and on the track with the Michelin Power SuperSport Evo high performing trackday and street tires. These street bike tires deliver outstanding grip in dry or wet conditions with powerful track performance.
- Michelin 2CT+ (Two Compound Technology Plus) on the rear tire offers wear resistance in the center of the tread and grip on the shoulders, with an underlying rigid rubber layer
- Wear-resistant, medium rubber compound in the center 50% of the tire profile to withstand aggressive acceleration and braking
- Soft rubber compound in the shoulders (25% of the tire profile, each side) maximizes grip on the lean angle
- Harder rubber underneath the softer rubber on the shoulders gives better rigidity at lean, for more stability when cornering, especially under strong acceleration
- Michelin ACT (Adaptive Casing Technology) on rear tire developed from Michelin Power Cup and Power Slick race tires
- ACT ensures varying tire rigidity at different angles of lean for a better stability on straight line and at a strong lean angle
- Gradual switch from a flexible crown for straight-line precision to increasingly rigid shoulders, depending on lean angle, for optimized cornering stability
- Softer casing limits the vivacity and kickback, however a light movement will appear to warn the rider as the limit of the tire approaches
- Adaptable 'low pressure' casing ensures a bigger contact patch for added grip and higher performance on race tracks
- Rear tire's cold pressure can be decreased to 1.7 bar, or 1.5 bar when using warming blankets (Recommendation for track use only)
- Delivers outstanding grip in dry or wet conditions with powerful track performance
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sport bike tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 180/55ZR-17, 180/60ZR-17, 190/50ZR-17, 190/55ZR-17, and 200/55ZR-17
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 180/55ZR-17||Item #190-879101||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 180/60ZR-17||Item #190-879102||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 190/50ZR-17||Item #190-879103||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!