When it comes to dry weather grip, agility, stability and peerless handling performance, the Michelin Power RS stands out as the sport motorcycle road tire market's new benchmark and accordingly targets the most discerning riders. With peerless grip, maneuverability, stability and handling performance; the Power RS is acclaimed for its sporty performance credentials and comfort. The factors that determine a motorcycle tire's sporty credentials include grip and maneuverability, as well as handling during changes of lean angle, under braking and when accelerating hard. The Michelin Power RS came out on top in all of these areas in the MTC test* and equipped the Safety Bike at the 2016 Australian Grand Prix. Unleash your full potential with Michelin Power RS tires!
- Rubber compounds, some of which are derived from racing, combine with carcass construction for incomparable grip on dry roads and a unique experience for the rider
- Michelin ACT+ (Adaptive Casing Technology+) on rear tire for impeccable straight line and cornering stability
- ACT+ uses a single ply to ensure varying tire rigidity at different angles of lean for a better stability on straight line and at a strong lean angle
- Use of a single ply means a less rigid crown, while the shoulders are stiffened by folding the ply over itself
- Engineered to optimize the pressure exerted on the contact patch
- Delivers exceptional performance with peerless grip, maneuverability, stability and handling
- Top tire of the Motorrad Test Center's 2016 test* in grip, maneuverability, and handling during changes of lean angle, under braking and when accelerating hard
- Racing bred compounds provide incomparable grip and a unique experience for riders
- Designed for all sportbikes, from 300cc motorcycles to large capacity Supersport machines
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sport bike tires are W rated for speeds up to 168+ mph
* According to a series of tests carried out by Motorrad Test Center in October 2016 at Boxberg et Neuhausen tracks (Germany) using a BMW S1000RR equipped with 120/70ZR17 and 190/55ZR17 tires, comparing the new Michelin Power RS with the following competitor tires: Pirelli Diablo Rosso 3, Dunlop Sportsmart 2, Continental Sportattack III, Bridgestone S21, and Metzeler M7 RR
Note: Michelin does not recommend the use of the 190/55ZR-17 Michelin Power RS tire on any model year BMW S1000RR, S1000R or S1000XR equipped with the optional aluminum HP4 forged rim. Using the 190/55ZR-17 Michelin Power RS tire on this optional HP4 rim increases the chance of rotation of the tire on the rim which could lead to potential issues related to instability. The use of the Michelin Power RS 200/55ZR-17 tire on the optional aluminum HP4 forged rim is approved by Michelin.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 140/70ZR-17, 150/60ZR-17, 160/60ZR-17, 180/55ZR-17, 180/60ZR-17, 190/50ZR-17, 190/55ZR-17, 200/55ZR-17, and 240-45ZR-17.Outfit your sport bike with a motorcycle tire that outclasses the rest in stability, handling performance, agility and grip in dry weather. The tire easily manages hard accelerations without compromising on maneuverability or grip.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You May Also Like