Michelin Pilot Power Radial Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Mono-compound rubber formulations derived from MotoGP
- Medium rubber compound means great durability and grip
- Silica enriched tread provides great wet grip
- Grooved area (tread void) is 11.4% of tread pattern on the rear tire for phenomenal cornering adhesion
- Unprecedented lean angles: 50.6° on dry pavement, 41.9° on wet pavement
- Superb feedback at the limit and maintains stability under hard acceleration
- High performance radial for track or performance street riding
- Exceptional cornering grip in a wide range of conditions
- Impressive durability for a high performance tire
- Progressive handling even in extreme situations
- Maintains performance even when significantly worn
- Uncompromising performance and mileage
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sportbike motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 150/60ZR17, 160/60ZR17, 170/60ZR17, 180/55ZR17, 190/50ZR17, and 190/55ZR17.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 180/55ZR-17||Item #190-0841||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 190/50ZR-17||Item #190-0842||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!