Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Radial Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Dual compound high performance radial sport tire derived from MotoGP
- 2CT (Two Compound Technology) means enhanced lean angle and grip when you need it most, wet or dry
- Tread surface divided into three separate areas featuring two different rubber compounds
- Semi-soft rubber on the shoulders provide phenomenal cornering grip - 11% of the tire profile, each side
- Medium rubber down the middle 78% of the tire for extended longevity
- Grooved area (tread void) is 11.4% of tread pattern on the rear tire for phenomenal cornering adhesion
- Aggressive profile delivers remarkably agile response for quick transitions into full lean angle, up to 51.2 degrees
- Designed for sporty use, combines grip on dry and wet surfaces with power around the curves
- Established performer and renowned sport radial tire for demanding sport bike riders
- Excellent handling and feedback for track or performance street riding
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sportbike motorcycle tires are (W) rated for speeds over 168 mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 150/60ZR-17, 160/60ZR-17, 170/60ZR-17, 180/55ZR-17, 190/50ZR-17, and 190/55ZR-17
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 180/55ZR-17||Item #190-03020137||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 190/50ZR-17||Item #190-03020138||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 190/55ZR-17||Item #190-03020139||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 160/60ZR-17||Item #190-03020163||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 150/60ZR-17||Item #190-03020976||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 170/60ZR-17||Item #190-03021100||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !
Pros: Good traction cornering
Cons: Hydroplaning 1 water