Michelin MH3 Starcross Intermediate-Hard Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Developed for intermediate to hard tracks
- Designed for traction in dry and hard-packed conditions
- Strong casings incorporate three cross woven polyamide plies
- Features massive knobs to resist chunking and reshaped side knobs for better grip
- Mirror image knobs provide equal traction in both directions on a wide range of terrain
- Staggered shoulder knobs for superb cornering action
- Super stiff sidewalls for high impact shock absorption on landings
- Flexible tread minimizes rebound on rough tracks and helps keep tire in contact with the ground
- Wide center knobs with a reinforced base for aggressive forward drive and dependable starts
- Superb lean angle turn-in performance for extra confidence
- Reversible tread, tread wear indicator clearly shows when it's time to reverse the tire on the rim
- Proven in competition - ridden to multiple national and world championships
- The hard terrain tire choice for Michelin's MX1 and MX2 World Championship sponsored riders
- This dirt bike tire is tube type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: (Part# 190-0313-0112) tire size 2.75-10 is J rated for speeds up to 62 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 2.75-10, 80/100-12, 90/100-14, 110/100-18, 120/90-18, 100/90-19, and 110/90-19
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 90/100-16||Item #190-0313-0036||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 2.75-10||Item #190-0313-0112||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 80/100-12||Item #190-0313-0113||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 90/100-14||Item #190-0789||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!