Metzeler Unicross All Terrain MX Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- All terrain motocross tire, developed for excellent performance on the most various ground conditions
- Complete range suitable for road use and particularly suited for Enduro training
- Total lateral traction for great fun carving into corners, great knob resistance and damping
- High level of traction in all types of terrain, powering out of corners or climbing steep hills with great feedback and control
- Winning tire "upgraded with spikes" at the Swedish round of the World Enduro Championship 2006, 2007, 2008
- Classic Metzeler tread pattern for restoration projects
- Can tread through mud and snow
- This motorcross tire is tube-type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- DOT approved
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 90/90-21.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 90/90-21||Item #335-0312-0098||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !