Metzeler Tourance V-Rated Dual Sport Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- 85% on-road and 15% off road dual sport tire
- Made for big bore dual purpose and enduro bikes that spend most of their time on paved roads, but take the occasional "detour" down a fire road
- Developed to deliver the traction, feedback and stability for both kinds of road
- Tire compound provides long mileage, stable handling and touring comfort
- Tread design also handles light offroad riding with great traction on light offroad surfaces
- Optimized tread design reduces rolling noise on pavement
- Improved carcass structures for enhanced straight line stability at high speed with smooth rolling characteristics for long distance journeys
- Twin layer, 4 ply diagonal radial tire carcass construction with 0 degree steel belt technology
- Great grip with light and precise handling makes riding easier in all weather conditions
- Dual purpose tire developed and tuned for the big, modern street oriented Enduro bikes
- Tire size 150/70R-17 is an O.E.M replacement tire for Aprilia Capo Nord 02-07, BMW R1100/1150/1200 GS 94-12, and Triumph Tiger 95-05
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph
- This dual sport motorcycle tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 150/70R-17 and 170/60R-17
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 150/70R-17||Item #335-11279||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 170/60R-17||Item #335-2763500||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !