Metzeler Tourance S-Rated Dual Sport Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- 85% on-road and 15% off road dual sport tire
- Made for big bore dual purpose and enduro bikes that spend most of their time on paved roads, but take the occasional "detour" down a fire road
- Developed to deliver the traction, feedback and stability for both kinds of road
- Tire compound provides long mileage, stable handling and touring comfort
- Tread design also handles light offroad riding with great traction on light offroad surfaces
- Optimized tread design reduces rolling noise on pavement
- Improved carcass structures for enhanced straight line stability at high speed with smooth rolling characteristics for long distance journeys
- Great grip with light and precise handling makes riding easier in all weather conditions
- Dual purpose tire developed and tuned for the big, modern street oriented Enduro bikes
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are S rated for speeds up to 112 mph
- Tire size 120/90-17 is a tube-type dual sport tire with bias ply construction
- Tire size 130/80R-17 is a tubeless dual sport tire with twin layer, 4 ply diagonal radial carcass construction and 0 degree steel belt technology
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 120/90-17 and 130/80R-17
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 120/90-17||Item #335-1012200||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 130/80R-17||Item #335-1086800||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!