Metzeler Sportec M3 Radial Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Revolutionary compound delivers high grip under heavy power delivery
- Dry grip and reference overall performance both on road and on racetrack, thanks to the compound developments
- Tread pattern design and differentiated compound between front and rear ensuring high wet safety feeling and extended mileage
- Compound and advanced tread pattern inspire confidence under wet conditions and reduce hydroplaning
- Tread pattern provides grooves where needed for drainage and compound only where grip is required most
- Tire profile is balanced to enable the rider to get the best handling and provide excellent high speed stability
- Progressive handling behavior guaranteed by the Metzeler patented 0° steel belt and the Multiradius technology development
- Aggressive design accentuates the look while tread design promotes uniform look
- Excellent mileage and high performance
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These supersport motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 160/60ZR17, 180/55ZR17, 190/50ZR17, 190/55ZR-17, and 200/50ZR17.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 180/55ZR-17||Item #335-0302-0096||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 160/60ZR-17||Item #335-03020095||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 190/50ZR-17||Item #335-03020097||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 190/55ZR-17 E||Item #335-03040072||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!