Metzeler Roadtec Z6 Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- FCM (Fine Carbon Matrix) compound construction provides best dry grip and long mileage - up to 20% dry grip improvement over Metzeler ME Z4 sportbike tires
- CMT (Contour Modeling Technology) combines different profiles to optimize handling at all lean angles
- 0° steel belted radial construction provides stiffer carcass for perfect balance of performance for one- and two-up riding
- Minimized stand-up behavior under mid-corner braking situations
- Reduced dynamic deformation provides excellent high speed stability
- Sidewall construction provides a higher level of bump absorption
- Excellent wet performance with solid contact feeling for outstanding traction and easy handling characteristics
- Unmatched tread life thanks to the combination of carcass, compound, and tread designed to provide a totally balanced performance during the entire life of the tire
- Evolution of Sport-Touring radial tire tuned on the characteristics of modern bikes with outstanding performance in all weather conditions
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sport touring motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 160/60ZR-17, 180/55ZR-17, and 190/50ZR-17
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 160/60ZR-17||Item #335-0302-0010||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 180/55ZR-17||Item #335-0302-0012||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 190/50ZR-17||Item #335-1449000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!