Metzeler ME888 Marathon Ultra Reinforced Radial Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Reinforced radial carcass construction for ultra high mileage coupled with Metzeler performance and handling
- Tire compounds offer better abrasion resistance and an improved grip on wet surfaces
- Tread design with variable inclination in the grooves walls improves wear regularity and provides increased mileage and performance consistency
- Tread gives increased mileage and better water drainage over the Metzeler ME880 cruiser tires
- Profile features a wider and shorter footprint area for reduced wear and increased mileage and stability
- Contact patch is 5% shorter and 15% wider than the Metzeler ME880 tires for better transfers of engine torque to the ground
- Profile and geometry prevents overheating and keeps structure and compounds properties unaltered for performance consistency
- Outstanding high and low speed stability and smooth handling
- Technology offering consistent performance throughout the tire's life
- Specifically designed for custom touring motorcycles
- Developed in Germany for the roads of America
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 180/60R-16 and 200/50R-18
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 180/60R-16||Item #335-2634900||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 200/50R-18||Item #335-2703400||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!