Metzeler ME880 Marathon Reinforced Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Reinforced bias-ply motorcycle tire with belted construction dedicated to cruiser and heavy touring bikes
- Soft compound for high grip allowing to exploit great torque output with total control
- Computer designed tread pattern with offset groove alignment for uniform wear characteristics and low noise
- Front tire features rounded tread profile for smooth, neutral steering
- Tread pattern design with offset central groove's alignment providing very high mileage for never ending riding fun
- Tread pattern has excellent water displacement ability and stability over rain grooves and under hard braking
- Optimized tread pattern design gives improved water displacement and high mileage for safety in the wet and extended long journey comfort
- Size specific structural design provides linear handling for excellent comfort and stability at all speeds
- Customized tire contour for uniform pressure distribution with excellent handling in corners and easy linear handling
- Linear contour design with a wide crown area ensures great comfort and stability at all speeds
- Built to handle the higher loads and handling characteristics of cruiser and touring bikes
- Featuring high-tech construction with fashionable design
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size 140/70-21 is a reinforced bias-ply tire and is V rated for speeds up to 149 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 140/70B-18, 120/70B-21 and 140/70-21
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 140/70B-18||Item #335-0305-0097||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Help fellow riders and get 10 rewards points when you !