Metzeler MCE Karoo 2 Dual Sport Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- 90% off road and 10% on-road knobby tire for large displacement, heavy, high speed dual purpose bikes
- Carcass is reinforced for extended off road touring
- Knobs are aggressive enough for off road traction, but adapted for smooth street performance
- Knob distribution developed for impressive traction in offroad use, together with great high speed stability on-road
- Handling characteristics with smooth corner entry and stable leaning for optimum control when cornering
- Multipurpose off road tire with maximal adaptability that makes everything possible, from the sand of desert rallies to the asphalt of road touring
- Excellent mileage capability even if used on-road and great adaptability to different bike's load conditions
- This dual sport motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are R rated for speeds up to 106 mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/80R-19 and 90/90-21.
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size 110/80R-19 (Part # 335-11012058) is a radial carcass design with 0° steel belted construction.
Note: Tire size 90/90-21 (Part # 335-12031) is a tube-type motorcycle tire.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 110/80R-19||Item #335-11012058||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!