Metzeler MCE 6 Days Extreme Super Soft Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Metzeler's MCE 6 Days Extreme tire is the ultimate Enduro F.I.M. tire dominating the Enduro racing world and developed with factory riders for your most extreme challenges. The MCE 6 Days Extreme is ideal for use on soft/loose terrain up to hard surfaces, and both front and rear are DOT and FIM approved.
- Specially reinforced carcass and polymer blend designed for lower weight and higher puncture resistance grants high resistance and improved self-damping
- High resistance polyester carcass material with X-ply construction for superior structural characteristics and excellent puncture resistance
- Knobby tread block distribution and geometry designed to offer outstanding grip and traction both in dry and wet conditions, from soft and loose terrain to hard ground
- Sharp edged tread blocks on the rear tire improves durability and lateral support at lean for controllability and traction out of corners
- The ultimate offroad tire developed with world champion factory riders for the most extreme conditions
- World Enduro Champion F.I.M. tire - Metzeler 6 Day Extreme tires swept the E1, E2 and E3 classes of the 2011 World Enduro Championships and have won 26 championships since their debut
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
- This dirt bike tire is M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- DOT and FIM approved
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 140/80-18
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 140/80-18||Item #335-2529900||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!