Metzeler Karoo 3 Dual Sport Bias Front Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Metzeler Karoo 3 dual sport tires are for Adventure and Enduro On/Off Road riders. Motorcycle tires dedicated to off road expeditions that feature both off road traction and on-road stability, with an excellent mileage.
- Tough, durable bias ply carcass construction
- Cutting edge tread design lends to improved adventure performance
- Tread pattern and knob layout ensure footprint area is more uniform and constant resulting in increased mileage on the road and off road
- Larger knobs offer more stability resulting in better handling and reduced vibrations
- Differentiated spacing between knobs improves footprint area and knobs efficiency resulting in more on the road and off road traction
- Improved off road traction and handling with 30% increased road mileage of the previous Karoo without compromising off road prowess
- Suitable for both light and heavy enduro bikes, versatile fitment
- This dual sport motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These enduro motorcycle tires are R rated for speeds up to 106 mph
- DOT Approved
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/80-19 and 90/90-21
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 90/90-21||Item #335-0316-0140||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 110/80-19||Item #335-0316-0141||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!