Metzeler Block C Reinforced Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- An all around classic reinforced front and rear tire in a unique tread pattern
- Classic Metzeler tread pattern designed for small to medium capacity cruisers
- Single radius contour developed for custom and touring bikes, characterized by a linear design
- Wide crown area ensures great comfort and stability at all speeds, thus maintaining very high mileage characteristics
- Round side area of the contour provides very linear and easy handling
- Proven bi-directional tire can be used on front or rear application
- Street bike tire from the Metzeler Classic line designed for vintage 50's and 60's street bikes
- This motorcycle tire is tube-type
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are P rated for speeds up to 93 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 3.50-16 and 3.00-19
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 3.50-16||Item #335-0109600||Availability:Available: Ships in 3-5 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details: 3.00-19||Item #335-0109800||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!