Mc Enterprises Series 200 Training Wheels
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
- Footpegs that retain their original factory location
- Swept back design positions the wheels more in line with the rider for improved handling and appearance
- Narrowed stance to help in avoiding obstructions while retaining stability
- Slightly lower to the ground to help alleviate the panic reactions some kids have when the bike tilts to one side at low speed
- After initial installation the quick release features allow field installation or removal, without tools, in minutes
- Heavy-duty three-piece wheel and hub with sealed bearings and pneumatic tires
- Powder coated finish to compliment and match bike frame color
- Full one year manufacturers warranty
- Made in the USA
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Silver||Item #359-6191||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Silver||Item #359-6192||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Silver||Item #359-6193||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Silver||Item #359-6194||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!