Maxxis M962 Mud Bug Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Maxxis Mud Bug features extra deep lugs to provide maximum traction in muddy terrain. In addition, angled tread bars divert mud away from the tire for improved grip. The Mud Bug is 6 ply rated for greater puncture resistance and is available in larger sizes to provide needed ground clearance.
- 6 ply construction
- Exclusive reinforced carcass is ride designed to provide extra strength
- Comprehensive tread pattern delivers superior traction in mud, without sacrificing performance or ride comfort
- 30mm tread bar height provides superior traction in the deepest mud
- Sweeping, angled tread bars move mud out from the tread, enabling riders to tackle the most extreme riding conditions
- RCR (Reinforced Carcass Ridge) technology delivers strength, reduces weight and sheds mud
- Deep lugs designed to overlap the center line ridge to channel mud away from the contact patch to provide a better ride
- DSL (Dual Stage Lugs) add to the overall tread lug strength
- Aggressive lugs for an abundance of traction through mud bogs or down sloppy backcountry trails
- One of the lightest mud tires on the market and easy to mount
- Offer greater ground clearance to clear obstacles
- Greater puncture resistance means fewer flat tires
Note: Wheel sold separately.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 25 x 11 - 10||Item #368-2567||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 25 x 10 - 12||Item #368-2575||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 26 x 12 - 12||Item #368-2580||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 27 x 12 - 12||Item #368-2582||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 25 x 10 - 11||Item #368-2587||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Maxxis Manufacturer's Warranty Information
Maxxis produces high-quality motorcycle/ATV tires and tubes, and warrants to the original retail purchaser with proof of purchase documentation that the tire will be free from defect in material and workmanship.
Limited Warranty on Materials and Workmanship During First 50% of Treadwear
Limited Warranty coverage applies for four years from the manufacture date. Should a MAXXIS motorcycle/ATV tire be determined unserviceable by an authorized dealer/distributor due to a condition other than one listed in the "WHAT IS NOT COVERED" section of this warranty, the tire will be replaced with the same or comparable new MAXXIS tire at no charge (other than labor and taxes) during the first 50% of treadwear. PURCHASER IS REQUIRED TO PAY ALL LABOR COSTS INCURRED IN MOUNTING AND BALANCING THE TIRE IN ADDITION TO ALL APPLICABLE TAXES. Ride, balance, out-of-round tires and vibration complaints after the first 2/32nds of treadwear will not be covered.
After First 50% of Treadwear
Limited Warranty coverage applies for four years from the manufacture date. After the first 50% of treadwear, should a MAXXIS motorcycle/ATV tire be determined unserviceable by an authorized dealer/distributor due to a condition other than those listed in the "WHAT IS NOT COVERED" section of this booklet, you will receive a replacement prorated credit toward the purchase of a comparable new MAXXIS tire equal to the percentage of usable tread remaining. Usable tread does not include the last 2/32nds of tread depth. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY ALL LABOR COSTS INCURRED IN MOUNTING AND BALANCING THE TIRE IN ADDITION TO ALL APPLICABLE TAXES.
What Is Not Covered: (including but not limited to)
- Tires rendered unserviceable by road hazard-type damage such as impact breaks, punctures, cuts or snags; or as a result of an obstruction on the motorcycle/ATV, fire, corrosives, running while flat, misalignment, improperly maintained balance, suspension, deficiencies, improper inflation, overloading, improper mounting or rim fitment; or by spinning, as in mud, snow, sand, on ice or during on-the-motorcycle/ATV balancing or dynamometer testing.
- For tires worn beyond the serviceable original tread depth (as determined at the reasonable discretion of Maxxis) there is no warranty regardless of the tire's age or mileage.
- Tires on motorcycles/ATVs operated outside the U.S. and Canada.
- Tires used for racing or other competition events.
- Tires purchased from someone other than: a Maxxis dealer/distributor or Maxxis e-store.
- Tires used in any application not recommended by the motorcycle/ATV manufacturer.
- Tires used on motorcycles fitted with trailers.
- Tires designated front or rear used in a position other than their designated position.
- Claims made by anyone other than the first retail purchaser of the tire.
- Tires improperly repaired, with section repairs, or that have been modified by the addition or removal of material.
- Tires injected with dry/liquid balancers or sealants, or in which anything other than air has been used as the support medium.
- Ozone cracking/weather checking for tires treated with dressings or incompatible cleaning agents or submitted more than four years after manufacture.
Warranty Disclaimer: Except as stated above and unless otherwise provided by law, there is no warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, express or implied.
Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Maxxis be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages or liabilities (including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle, or any other consequential or incidental loss) in connection with the purchase, use, or operation of the tire, whether due to a breach of warranty, breach of contract or otherwise.
Maxxis ATV tires are original equipment (OE) on various models of many brands, including Yamaha, Polaris, Can-Am, Arctic Cat, Kawasaki, and Honda. For warranty and claim information on Maxxis OE tires, please contact your ATV's manufacturer or an OE-authorized dealer.