Maxxis M918 Bighorn Radial Rear Tire and Wheel Package
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Combo Kits Include: 2 tires mounted on 2 rims and valve stems
Maxxis M918 Bighorn Radial Tire:
- Radial Utility
- Radial construction gives a smooth, comfortable ride without compromising tire strength
- Maintains the best qualities of bias ply models so it works great in desert, mud, dirt, rock and mountain conditions
- Tread pattern and wide footprint give exceptional traction
- Wide shoulder lugs protect sidewalls
- Solid white raised letters for an attractive look
- Position: Rear
ITP C-Series Wheel: (ITP C-Series Type 4)
- Manufactured to rigorous QS 9000 quality specifications using ITP's exclusive Advancecast process
ITP C-Series T-7 Beadlock Wheel: (C-SRS Type 7 Beadlck)
- Unique one-piece construction saves weight and cost
- Designed specifically for Sport Utility ATVs and side-by-side UTVs. Based on ITP's proven C-Series Type 7, but with an even higher level of reliability
- New outer beadlock ring claps the tire bead to the wheel, allowing for lower tire pressure without the risk of debeading the tire from the wheel under heavy loads
- For a more custom look, Beadlock rings available in Black, Blue, Yellow, Red, and Chrome (sold separately)
ITP SS106/108/112/212/312 Alloy Wheels: (ITP SS 106 Alloy) (ITP SS 108 Alloy) (ITP SS 112 Alloy)
- The 12" and 14" SS112, SS106 and SS212 use a bright, diamond-cut machined finish with black accents topped with a tough clear coat. They also come in show-quality chrome. The SS108 is available in either a machined finish with black accents (topped with a clear coat), or in a dramatic matte black finish
- Proven in testing to be the strongest, lightest, and best looking one-piece aluminum wheels on the market today
- Built using ITP's exclusive Advancecast process to exacting QS 9000 quality specifications
- Heavy-duty 12-inch ATV wheel rated at 650 pounds, 14-inch side-by-side UTV applications rated at 700 pounds. 15-inch SS212 rated at 1000 pounds. SS312 12-inch ATV wheel rated at 700 pounds, 14-inch side-by-side UTV applications rated at 800 pounds
- Custom SS wheel cap is included
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 26 x 12R - 14||Item #556-2219-2643||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 26 x 12R - 14||Item #556-2219-2715||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 26 x 12R - 14||Item #556-2219-2724||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 26 x 12R - 14||Item #556-2219-2813||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!