Leatt Z-Frame Knee Brace Pair
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Leatt learned a lot from developing their C-Frame and X-Frame knee braces, and heard your request for a good knee brace that won't break the bank! Not as stiff as the C-Frame or X-Frame, but still an amazing chassis in glass filled nylon for comfort and a Carbon injected knee for that rigidity which reduces the ACL, Meniscus, and MCL injury risk. The Z-Frame is also C.E. certified as a medical device and as impact protection.
- Injected Composite chassis construction
- Slim hinges for superior bike feel
- Aluminium hinge covers for rigidity and endurance
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries: ACL, Meniscus, and MCL
- Hyper extension limitations 5, 10, 15 and 20 degrees for ACL injury reduction
- Low profile shin bone pad for excellent boot fit
- Comfortable, easy fitting and low profile strap system
- Customized fit with interchangeable hinge padding sizes
- Certified as a medical device: EU CA014741, USA FDA 10048761
- C.E. tested and certified as impact protection: Knee EN1621-1
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black S||Item #3007-5019010250||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black M||Item #3007-5019010251||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black L||Item #3007-5019010252||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black XL||Item #3007-5019010253||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|