Leatt GPX 3.5 Youth Neck Brace
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The GPX 3.5 Junior Neck Brace is designed to fit younger riders and was tested and proven to reduce neck forces, thereby reducing your chances of a serious neck injury by up to 43%. The semi-rigid chassis is adjustable enough to fit most riders' body shape while the structure remains very rigid to help transmit energy during an impact, which is key for reducing neck forces. It also has a collarbone cutout that keeps your helmet and the brace away from fragile bones during a crash. All Leatt neck braces are C.E. tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment.
- In molded PC shell with a polyamide reinforced EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) construction for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear removable thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body's natural movements
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Injected, durable and easy to clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Adjustable Thoracic strut to ensure optimum fit
- Engineered collarbone cut out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 43 percent reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- Ergonomically positioned open/closure system
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Includes free, optional clear chest strap
- C.E. tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black||Item #3007-101810-0220||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|