Leatt DBX 3.5 Fuel Neck Brace
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Designed to fit younger riders and was tested and proven to reduce neck forces, thereby reducing your chances of a serious neck injury by up to 47 percent. The semi-rigid chassis is adjustable enough to fit most rider's body shapes while the structure remains very rigid to help transmit energy during an impact, which is the key force for reducing neck forces.
- In-molded PC shell with a polyamide reinforced EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) construction for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear removable thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body's natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform designed for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Adjustable thoracic strut to ensure optimum fit
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Ergonomically positioned open/closure system
- Engineered collarbone cut out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy to clean foam padding
- Airflow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47 percent reduction of risk for serious neck injury
- C.E. tested and certified as personal protective equipment 89/686/EEC
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Grey/White S/M||Item #3007-1018100231||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Grey/White L/XL||Item #3007-1018100232||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|
|Details:Black/Grey/White XXL||Item #3007-1018100233||Availability:Backorder: Ships in 7-12 days||Store Pickup:Unavailable|