The Scout's rich racing heritage dates back to the original Indian Wrecking Crew of the 1940s, and the modern iteration combines speed inspired performance with real world cruising capabilities. Kuryakyn's Mid-Controls kit relocates the stock forward placement back 15" to put the rider in a more comfortable, aggressive riding position so you can get the most out of this powerful middle weight cruiser.
- Combination frame and engine mount kit with full steel construction
- Moves the foot controls approximately 15" back and 1" higher than the stock position
- Relocates factory peg mounts, rear brake master cylinder, brake lever and shift lever
- Includes shift linkage, and pivoting MX styled knurled short pegs for greater ground clearance
- Includes all necessary hardware and components for installation
Click on the Year for your Make/Model below to select it.
Indian SCOUT SIXTY
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Black||025-8965||8965||10+ In Stock. Ready to ship.||-|