Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
The Mammoth Sock is Klim's warmest and thickest technical sock designed to enhance the performance of Gore-Tex boots by wicking moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay warm and dry even in the harshest environments.
- Made from 43% merino wool, 40% acrylic, 13% lycra and 4% polyamide
- 100% terry construction for added warmth and padded comfort
- Nylon reinforced toe, heel and sole for ultimate durability
- High thermal retention value to help hold heat in
- Ankle and arch support stretch bands help keep sock in position; no slipping or bunching
- Patterned bend and regular knit at front mid ankle to help prevent bunching
- Above calf height for warmth and comfort
- Small (Shoe Size 4/5/6)
- Medium (Shoe Size 7/8/9)
- Large (Shoe Size 10/11/12)
Note: The use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of Gore-Tex boots.
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black S||Item #261-6005-001-120-000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black M||Item #261-6005-001-130-000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black L||Item #261-6005-001-140-000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|