Klim Latitude Textile Jacket
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Versatile enough to span multiple riding styles and bike preferences, the Latitude proves to be the go to jacket for sport, adventure and cruiser touring. Thanks to its more relaxed, comfortable fit, durable and weatherproof Gore-Tex fabrics, robust integrated armor system and intelligent cargo capacity, the Latitude Jacket is a total rider support system.
- Gore-Tex two layer performance shell exterior in main body
- Gore-Tex two layer 840D cordura laminate in high abrasion zones
- D3o T5 evo elbow and shoulder pieces included (meet and/or exceeds level 1 limb protector C.E. certification [pren1621 1:2011])
- Jacket to pant zipper has been standardized which enables you to zip different pants and jackets together
- Improved collar fit
- Collar can fold back to allow for more ventilation
- Custom zipper pullers
- Hypalon headphone access port
- Shortened wrist gaiter
- Reduced the risk of water penetration in venting locations
- Changed pocket direction for easier entry
- Interior chest pocket in center front zipper flap
- Exterior features
- Guaranteed to keep you dry
- High mobility active fit patterning
- 3M Scotchlite industrial grade reflective materials for increased low light visibility
- Integrated armor system
- D3o viper stealth back pad (C.E. certified level 1 to en1621 2)
- Max flow ventilation: five ports
- Two arm and two chest intakes
- One back exhaust
- Collar can be opened and attached back for more ventilation
- Provides better visibility in low light situations
- Cargo, hydration, comfort and support systems
- Five external pockets [two long chest “map” pockets, two front cargo pockets, one sleeve I.D. Pocket]
- One waterproof chest pocket
- Four internal pockets [two zippered, two open stash]
- One secret internal pocket
- Mesh comfort liner
- Jacket to pant zipper integration system
- Zippered waist/hip expansion panel
- Adjustable waist cinch straps
- Two sleeve adjustment straps
- Lined comfort collar
- Velcro brand fastener adjustable wrist closures
- Bottom hem adjustment
- Adjustable collar cinch
- Embroidered logos
- Klim custom D ring
- Meet and/or exceeds level 1 limb protector C.E. certification [pren1621 1:2011]
- C.E. certified level 1 to en1621 2)
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details:Black/Grey S||Item #261-5146-002-120-000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Grey M||Item #261-5146-002-130-000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Blue M||Item #261-5146-002-130-200||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Blue XXL||Item #261-5146-002-160-200||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details:Black/Grey 3XL||Item #261-5146-002-170-000||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Klim Men's General Sizing
|Weight (lbs)||70 - 104||105 - 155||156 - 186||187 - 210||211 - 230||231 - 264||265 - 299||300 - 349||350+|
|Height (in)||4'11" - 5'2"||5'3" - 6'||5'5" - 6'||5'6" - 6'4"||5'8" - 6'4"||5'8" - 6'9"||5'9" - 6'9"||5'9" - 6'9"||5'9" - 6'9"|
|Chest (in)||32 - 34||35 - 37||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 50||51 - 55||56 - 60||61 - 65||66 - 70|
|Waist (in)||24 - 27||28 - 31||32 - 35||36 - 39||40 - 43||44 - 47||48 - 51||52 - 55||56 - 59|
|Hip & Seat (in)||28 - 31||32 - 35||36 - 39||40 - 43||44 - 47||48 - 51||52 - 55||56 - 59||60 - 63|
|Sleeve (in)||24 - 25||26 - 27||28 - 29||30 - 32||33 - 34||35 - 36||37 - 38||39 - 40||41 - 42|
|Inseam Tall (in)||32||33||34||35||36||36||36||36||36|
|Inseam Short (in)||26||27||28||29||30||30||30||30||30|
|Hand Size (in)||5 - 7||7 - 8||8 - 9||9 - 10||10 - 11||11 - 12||12 - 13|| || |
Klim Men's Jacket International Size Conversion Chart
|US/Canada||28||30 - 32||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||46 - 48||50 - 52||54||56|
|EU/Europe||38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||52 - 54||56 - 58||60 - 62||64||66|
|UK||28||30 - 32||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||46 - 48||50 - 52||54||56|
|Italy||38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||52 - 54||56 - 58||60 - 62||64||66|
General Sizing informationIf you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.
ChestMeasure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
WaistMeasure around natural waist with a loose tape.
Hip and SeatPlace the measuring tape around the body at the fullest part of the lower hip, feet together.
SleeveWith your arm fully extended, measure from the center back of neck at spine to the wrist bone.
InseamWithout shoes; measure on inside of leg, from crotch to the floor.
Hand SizeTo select glove size; with tape level measure around your dominate palm at the widest point not including your thumb.
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!