Kenda K781 Triple Sticky Rear Tire
Q & A
Have a product related question about fit, features, or functionality? Ask it here.
If you have a question about availability or need immediate assistance, call 1-800-841-2960.
Developed in Arenacross racing, the Kenda 781 Triple is the motocross tire you need for those hard terrain applications. Available exclusively in sticky race compound.
- Made from a sticky rubber compound for high traction
- Tread pattern designed for hard packed slippery surface, especially Arenacross and Supercross-type applications
- Low profile sidewall provides improved stability and traction while cornering
- Dimpled knobs allow for quick tire warm-up and extra traction
- Designed specifically for hard terrain and blue groove surfaces
- Developed and tested in Arenacross and Supercross races
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/100-18, 110/80-19, and 120/80-19
|Details||Item Number||Availability||Store Pickup|
|Details: 110/100-18||Item #328-7824||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 110/80-19||Item #328-7825||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
|Details: 120/80-19||Item #328-7826||Availability:In stock: Ready to ship||Store Pickup:Available|
Own this item? Share your opinion with other motorsports enthusiasts.
Be the first person to and receive 10 rewards points!